Saturday, December 2, 2017

Glow




Dress - Homemade.

Hey everyone!
Today's look is a dress my mum made for me and I'm absolutely in love with it, there's nothing more special than clothes made with love. This dress is perfect for the summer, not only because of the summery colours but it is so lightweight and flowy. The gingham print has the most amazing complimentary colours and is sweet and girly without being too over the top, which is good for me because I love dresses with subtle girlyness hehe. These incredible photos were taken by my amazing boyfriend Cyren, I would love it if you could check out his page here and here because he does spectacular work. Give him a like and a follow ;D
That is all for today, thank you for dropping by, see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment